Saturday, June 21, 2008

Beautiful day in the neighborhood

I guess I should update what I have been up to lately.

Two weeks ago I went to the Belmont to watch Big Brown imitate Rhett Bomar. It was quite an experience, but what a terrible letdown. The next day I went to Giants Stadium to watch my favorite two soccer teams face-off; Argentina vs. USA. I scalped some tickets for $40 before the game and moved down to midfield in the lower level. A lot of the players parents and family were in my section, to give you an idea of how clutch these seats were. The USA played above their heads and managed a 0-0 tie. If the Yanks had a striker who wasn't as god-awful as Eddie Johnson they could have won.

For the last week Natalie has been in town before she starts work. We went sake bombing with some friends, explored the Natural History Museum, and went to a Mets-Rangers doubleheader. It was perfect weather and we had a blast. Front row seats behind the Mets dugout didn't hurt the whole experience. This week we went to Central Park and tried to take advantage of all the cool restaurants and shops in the East Village. Last night we saw a free opera preformed by the Met in Prospect Park. We brought out some wine and cheese and had a blast.

I am still searching for a job, hopefully I find something this week.

Picture time












1 comment:

BLoose said...

Yo Yo. Nice to see ya bloggin. I will keep this bookmarked. Nice to see you're doing well. If you want check this little blog out. http://abprahablaha.blogspot.com/
Hope to chat with ya soon.
Peace
BLoose